Click to check them out online!
Support our SPONSORS!
2020 Range Membership renewals are due. Email email@example.com to make arrangements if you missed the renewal at the January Meeting. You will need to set a time to meet at the range as the lock has been changed.
The range is open for members to access each day from 6:00 am to midnight. An access key will be provided at the time of membership purchase. Memberships are offered on an annual basis and prorated for new members based on the remaining portion of the year at time of purchase.
Range Membership Rates: $250/year for a single membership. Additional family members residing in the same house age 15 and under are free, additional family members age 16 in the membership year and older can be added at $50 per person plus affiliation membership for insurance purposes. Below are the single and family rates for insurance:
Single-$43 (must be 18)
Range memberships come with one key, additional keys can be purchased for $25.
If you would like more info or to sign up for a membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lethbridge Bowbenders Archery Club
Please check here for any special posted RANGE CLOSURES:
RANGE WILL BE CLOSED:
Junior Archery Tuesday Evenings: 6:00-8:30 p.m. (September 20-December 15, 2020)
Junior Archery Thursday Evenings: 6:00-9:00 p.m. (October 1-December 17, 2020)
MONDAY-SUNDAY (updated June 5, 2020):
The range will be open immediately for MEMBERS ONLY with the following restrictions:
- Do not enter the range if you are sick or have any of the following symptoms: runny nose, sore throat, cough, fever or shortness of breath.
- Maximum of 5 people in the range at any time, users are on a first come first serve basis.
- Please limit your shooting time to 1 hour (if there are others waiting)
- Please do not bring spectators as this limits the number of shooters at any given time.
- No dogs allowed in the range at this time.
- Follow physical distancing by staying 6 feet away from other range users.
-The range WILL NOT be sanitized. There will be cleaner and lysol wipes at the range. Before you leave the range, we are asking all members to wipe down the "high touch" areas so it will be clean for the next user. High touch areas include door knobs-entrance and washroom, light switches and any cupboards faucets or rangeequipment used.
- There will be hand sanitizer available for members to use.
It is up to all users to follow the rules set out to ensure that we are able to keep the facility open and keep everyone safe. If you are at the range and notice that any of the cleaning supplies or sanitizers are empty, please send us an email so we can re-stock supplies.
Thanks to all members for your cooperation, we will update you with any changes as they apply.